To freelancers that work in the events industry, Klap No Risk offers all the insurance policies they need in order to be able to carry out their profession properly. These policies are specifically designed for freelancers in this industry. The policies are valid worldwide, and can easily be combined with your private insurance. Klap No Risk is available seven days a week, so if you need us while you’re at a festival during the weekend you don’t have to wait until Monday for us to help you.

Insurance for people in the events business


If you cause injury to others or damage to others’ property during work, you can be held accountable for that. This policy covers the financial consequences of potential legal claims. Klap No Risk’s liability coverage is valid all over the world (including the US and Canada). The policies will always be adapted to local legislation.

Take out this policy online >> 

Annual travel insurance

If you travel regularly for work, an annual travel coverage is a good thing to have. With an annual travel insurance policy you are always insured, so you don’t have to take out a new policy every time you travel. Any personal traveling you do is covered by this policy as well. This policy will be tailored to your needs. Things like cancellation, luggage, money, (dental) healthcare and accidents can be added to the policy.

Take out this policy online >> 

Health insurance

Health insurance covers medical care. For example visits to a doctor or hospital, medical treatments and hospital stays will be reimbursed. Our health insurance policies are valid worldwide. So if you are abroad and you need to visit a doctor or dentist, you can do that there. Furthermore, you are free to choose where you want to undergo treatment, whether that be in a regular hospital or in a private practice. If you need surgery, that will always be possible within a week.


If you are unable to work due to illness or injury, this policy makes sure that you receive payment each month.

Take out this policy online >> 


This policy covers damage to or loss of your equipment during transport. Mobile phones, tablets and laptops are included, and the policy is valid worldwide.

Take out this policy online >>